Monday, May 17, 2010

Senior Reflection #1

Thinking back on my time at Herndon, there are a lot of things that I have enjoyed. Obviously college is going to be a huge change from high school and I'll be leaving my friends behind and going on to make new ones. Every year I've made new friends, and this year has been especially fantastic in that regard, so having to say goodbye is definitely going to be tough. However, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to meet new people and branch out and try new things in college. There are so many more options in terms of the types of people that I will meet, that I'm in no way worried about not finding friends, but the prospect of being fairly friendless at first is a little scary. Overall though, the friendships that I have fostered here at Herndon are going to stick with me, because even though there will be some people I never talk to again, my good friends will continue to be that, and when we all get home from school at winter break and for summer, times will go back to just how they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment